Smarter mickey travel
Ensuring a terrific Disney vacation!
- In what order should I go on the rides? Does that matter?
- How can I ensure that I get FastPass to the most popular rides?
- Which hotel is right for me? Onsite or offsite?
- Is the Disney Dining Plan right for me?
- When is the best time of year to visit?
- What is the best time of day to visit?
- How do I use the MyDisneyExperience app?
- Is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party worth the money?
- Should I buy the park-hopper?
- Should I rent a car or rely on Disney transportation?
- How can I secure a reservation at the most popular restaurants?
- Which are the best character meals?
- How do I accomodate a multi-generational group?
- Is PhotoPass a wise investment?
- What treasure hunts are available at the parks?
- Why is it important to avoid FastPass at Dumbo?
- Where can my child 'splash around' at Magic Kingdom?
- How do I get started with pin collecting?
- How can I meet all the characters?
- Are the tours (e.g. Family Magic Tour, Keys to the Kingdom, etc.) worth it?
- What options do I have to watch fireworks shows?
- What is Rider Switch?
- How do I fit in a nap and the afternoon parade?
- How can I valet park for free at my resort?
- How can I ship diapers and baby wipes to my hotel ahead of my flight?
- How can I play Footgolf at Disney? And what the heck is Footgolf?
- How do I ship home my unwieldly-large lightsaber?
- What are the advantages of a Split Stay?
- Which 'Make-believe-and-more' options are best?
- Might an Annual Pass make sense for me? (Hint: It might!)
- Is Disney Vacation Club right for me?
- Should I visit Disneyland or Walt Disney World?
- Why does park hopping at Disneyland make more sense than at Disney World?
- How can I rent DVC points for the lowest price?
- How can I eat at Be Our Guest for $4/person?
- How can I get on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with no wait and no FastPass?
- How do I book a two-bedroom Disney villa without paying Disney prices?
- Where will Disney babysit my children while I go to Epcot without the kids?
- How do I book a tee time for miniature golf?
- How can I ride in the 'caboose' at Disneyland Railroad
- How do I order a chocolate glass slipper dessert?
- How do i order a birthday cake at lunch in Hollywood Studios?
- Where can I find the french toast soft pretzel?
- Why you should never get a FastPass for Pirates of the Caribbean
- Why you should never plan a 2pm FastPass for Splash Mountain
- How can I go on Slinky Dog Dash without a wait if I don't have a FastPass?
- How do I get prescription medicine delivered straight to the park that I am at?
- Where can I buy baby formula at Magic Kingdom?
- Why you should never buy a Disney World "Package"?
- Disney Aulani – how do I get my child into Aunty's Beach House?
- Disney Cruise Line - how can I get a outside cabin at inside prices?
onsite tour guide
character autographed t-shirt
Our Mission Statement
how is smarter mickey travel different than a travel agent?
smarter mickey travel
- Paid directly by vacationer based on planning hours incurred
- Will provide customized itineraries regardless of on-property or off-property stay
- Does not book air/car rental/hotel for customers.
- Will provide 100% customized itineraries
- No financial motivation to upsell
- No Disney revenue targets to hit
Disney Travel Agent
- Paid a commission from Disney based upon total cost of vacation planned
- Will provide consulting/advisory services ONLY if staying on a Disney-owned resort
- Can book air/car rental/hotel for customers
- May provide detailed daily itineraries, depending on the agent
- A financial motivation exists to upsell (e.g. to a pricier hotel, ParkHopper, Dining Plan, etc.)